Pingdom Podcast #9 – DDoS attacks
Pingdom’s Podcast is a weekly show about Internet, web, security, and mobile stuff. In this show we covered the following topics:
- Flash Player Update Nixes Zero-Day Flaw
- Anonymous Plans to Go After DNS Root Servers. What Will Be the US’s Response?
- Reports busts several myths about the way the industry views the impact of distributed DDoS attacks
- Insight into cloud trends reveals opportunity for service providers and system integrators to support companies’ transition to cloud
- Report details significant growth in cybercrime in the second half of 2011
About the show
We are always looking for interesting guests. If you want to join us, get in touch.
Listen to the show
Subscribe to the podcast’s RSS feed.
You can subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
Listen using the SoundCloud player:
Security image via Shutterstock.