This is our collection of must-read articles about web performance, dev, ops, and more for the weekend.
This week’s suggested reading
- Future of Firefox devtools: Paul Roget goes through the top requests for what users would like to see in Firefox DevTools.
- Agile à la Spotify: This article details Spotify’s manifesto for creating alignment and direction for its improvement work.
- How we use SaaS apps to power up Brightpod: Sahil Parikh covers what SaaS tools helps the BrightPod team do their job.
- DevOps for dinosaurs: Niek Bartholomeus’ experience in improving the traditional software delivery process in a financial institution.
- Discover Chrome DevTools – Our new interactive course: Discover DevTools is an interactive Code School training course from Google that will teach you how to take advantage of Chrome DevTool’s suite of resources.
- Improving UX Through Front-End Performance: Lara Swanson of Etsy says that it’s time we make performance optimization a fundamental part of how we design, build, and test every single site we create—for every single device.
- HTTP Archive: jQuery: Steve Souders revisits the HTTP Archive to see what the current situation is with regards to loading jQuery from Google Hosted Libraries versus hosting it yourself.
You can also subscribe to these articles
You can also subscribe to these weekly articles and receive them in your email inbox as soon as a new one has been published.