Every week we bring you a set of fresh articles from around the web that we think you should consider having a read through. Here’s this week’s selection. Hopefully you find something interesting and useful.
This week’s suggested reading
- WebKit has implemented srcset, and it’s a good thing: Mat Marquis gives us the background to the srcset attribute.
- Performance testing at Postmark: Igor Baloš of the Postmark team details how it works with performance issues.
- Web performance optimization – Why it matters and how? [Part-1]: Sabih Ahmed updates us on “how web performance optimization has evolved, what’s its significance these days and how business can approach a proficient Web performance optimization strategy and increase their productivity.”
- Business Insider built an awesome analytics validator and you can use it: The team at Business Insider built a custom system using Node.js to monitor their site. It’s called Haunted, and it’s available as an NPM package for you to use.
- The six Google Tech talks every developer should watch: Six interesting talks selected by Michael Grothaus. Topics include how to design a good API, teaching kids to code, big data, and more.
You can also subscribe to these articles
You can also subscribe to these weekly articles and receive them in your email inbox as soon as a new one has been published. Sign up here!
Image via Shutterstock.