Pingdom’s must-read articles #56
Every week we bring you a set of fresh articles from around the web that we think you should consider having a read through. Here’s this week’s selection. Hopefully you find something interesting and useful.
This week’s suggested reading
- Homegrown DevOps tools at Stack Exchange: To get exactly the tools they want, the team at Stack Exchange has created a few tools themselves.
- Interview with the Github Elasticsearch Team: A transcript of an interview with Tim Pease and Grant Rodgers of Github.
- That wibbly wobbly real-timey wimey stuff: The realtime magic behind Moot and how they deliver all your instant notifications.
- Scaling at Dropbox: Rajiv Eranki, previously head of server engineering at Dropbox, shares the pains and lessons learned scaling up Dropbox from a few thousands to tens of millions of users.
- Web performance 2.0: Gorka Molero gives us a rather extensive rundown of web performance aspects of responsive design.
You can also subscribe to these articles
You can also subscribe to these weekly articles and receive them in your email inbox as soon as a new one has been published. Sign up here!
Image via Shutterstock.