The #WhatDoYouCheck contest is on
Enter your most interesting Pingdom uptime check and transaction monitoring check for a chance to win a New MacBook or 1 of 5 $100 Amazon gift cards.
Interesting, crazy or unusual?
If you think you’ve got the most interesting, crazy or unusual ways of utilizing uptime checks and transaction monitoring checks – then you have a chance to enter up to 10 different checks for more chances to win 1 of 6 prizes. You have until June 10 at 11 am CST to submit up to 10 checks per person – although you only need 1 uptime check and 1 transaction monitoring check to qualify for the drawing.
Here’s what you need to do
1. Who are you?
- New to Pingdom? – Sign up for a free 30–day trial of Pingdom Starter or above. You won’t be charged for 30 days and can cancel online anytime.
- Current paying customer – You can participate with your active account.
- Current free users – You are welcome to participate by upgrading to Pingdom Starter for free with promo code WHATDOYOUCHECK.
2. Set up some checks
- Have at least one uptime check set up – Here’s how.
- Have at least one transaction monitoring check set up – Here’s how.
3. Enter your submission
When you are ready to submit your entries you will need the following information:
- The email address associated to the Pingdom Starter or above account (this is also how will contact you if you are a lucky winner.)
- At least one uptime check description.
- At least one transaction monitoring check description.
- Enter additional checks (uptime or transaction) – for a total of 10 – for more entries to win.
Contest has closed. 🙁
Don’t forget to include your Twitter handle when entering your submission so we can enter you for an extra chance to win. Tweet us for an additional entry to win!
See Terms & Conditions here. Entries from US, UK, and Canada allowed. Please use the comment section below and we will get back to you as soon as possible. Good luck!