If you want to work for a popular, fast-growing web services company with a global audience, Pingdom is the place for you.
Do you live in Sweden? Then why not jump on these opportunities right away?
We’re starting a new year with lots of things happening and with lots of promise and excitement for the future. Pingdom is going from strength to strength, and we’re looking to expand our great team with another set of talented and driven individuals.
We’re looking for:
- Senior System Administrator who will take charge of making sure our operations – hardware and software – is running 24/7. You will also make sure our operations scale and that it’s ready to cope with future developments and demands.
- Junior System Administrator who will work with our almost entirely Linux-based infrastructure and make sure it’s purring like a happy cat.
- Excellent Lead Developer who is capable and ready to take charge of the overall development of our range of services, from idea to complete product.
- Backend Developers who are passionate making the plumbing behind our services run as efficiently and reliably as possible, using MySQL, NoSQL, Java, and other tools and technologies.
- Knowledgeable and friendly tech Support Staff, with good command of both spoken and written English.
We always strive to be up there with the best. To us your ambition and energy means more than what kind of diploma you’ve got.
The positions are all in Sweden, at the Pingdom HQ in Västerås.
For more information about the various positions, and how to apply, check out our job site (it’s in Swedish, for obvious reasons).